Tech Support Request
Please ReadIf you're reporting a broken or damaged student device (Chromebook or iPad), use the Student Device Repair/Damage form. https://goo.gl/forms/1x405nu9Rw89wAPJ2
Before submitting a tech request, check the RCS Tech Forum (https://goo.gl/fQnxGx) for answers to common tech issues at RCS. Here are some of the more popular posts:
1. Printing to the copier (https://goo.gl/7iwfD3).
2. SmartBoard troubleshooting (https://goo.gl/iftFoT).
3. Changing passwords and adding users on a Mac (https://goo.gl/EGu2Qp).Please contact the designated person for any issues listed below. All other requests proceed to the next page.1. Staff issues related to Skyward Issues.Contact Tara Minion (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Student issues related Skyward issues.
Contact Darcy Widener (email@example.com).
2. Keys and Key FobsContact Shannon Clark (SClark@rcs137.org).
3. Copier (Sharp) Repair and Supply Requests.
Contact the school secretary. GFI Digital takes care of repairs and supplies.
Contact Shannon Clark (SClark@rcs137.org).